Sanara residence, Sofia, Bulgaria
This exceptional development of 115 apartments and offices is nearing completion and has been built on a land area of 12,710 square metres in the modern suburb of Monastery Meadows on the edge of Sofia city centre. The price of 1,250 to €1,300 per square metre is extremely competitive and the Sanara II development, to be constructed on an adjacent plot, will shortly be going on sale at €1,400 per square metre.
Immediately to the south is Vitosha National Park, which is the highest ski resort in Bulgaria and to the north is the Stara Panina mountain range. The location benefits from dramatic views over the centre of Sofia and the wooded mountainside of Mount Vitosha. The gondola ski lift is 5 km away and the city centre is only 3 km away.
This development is ideal for those seeking to buy into the dynamic residential property market of Sofia. The building will create significant interest from the multinational and diplomatic communities in Sofia due its premium location and excellent facilities. This opportunity is ideal for a long-term rental or quick onward sale on completion.
Why Sanara residence?
- City living - all year round rental potential - Rental agreements with the developer are in place.
- Off-plan payment structure
- Sofia is the fastest growing city in Bulgaria
- The economy is booming with unemployment at 1 - 2%
- Economic centre of the Balkan region
- High quality properties in good areas are in limited supply
- Imminent accession to the European Union has meant an influx of diplomatic staff and multinational companies to the city
- Foreign Direct Investment reached record levels last year
- Trade increased with the US
- 550m above sea level making Sofia the highest capital city in Europe
- Population of 2 million and the average age of the population is 38 years
- Four distinct seasons with dry, hot summers and snowy winters
Furthermore, a large number of blue chip organisations have set up in Sofia, including:
Nestle, Cameron Mckenna, Coca Cola, Intel, Allianz, Citibank, Shell, Mobitel, Cable & Wireless, British Gas, Hilton, Raddisson, Danone, Interbrew, Heineken, Kraft foods, Siemens, Hyundai, Nokia