Vitosha Park, Sofia, Bulgaria
5% guaranteed rental for 2 years
Vitosha Park is a luxurious, modern gated residential complex of 330 apartments situated at the foot of the Vitosha Mountain in the sought after district of Simeonovo in Sofia.
It is right next to the cable car lift and has panoramic views of the city of Sofia and the Mountain. The site is close to the city centre along one of the main lines of communication - the Simeonovsko Shosse road.
Vitosha Park is 6 kms from Sofia International Airport where a new runway is underway to cope with increasing passenger traffic and the imminent arrival of low cost airlines. It is also close to Sofia Business Park which hosts both local and international companies and will eventually have over 30,000 people working there.
Click here to find out more about Sofia Business Park.
Reasons to buy
- City living - all year round rental potential
- Off-plan payment structure
- The economy is booming with unemployment at 2 to 3%
- Economic centre of the Balkan region
- High Quality properties in good areas are in limited supply
- Foreign Direct Investment reached record levels last year
- 550m above sea level making Sofia the highest capital city in Europe
- Population of 2 million and the average age of the population is 38 years
- Four distinct seasons with dry, hot summers and snowy winters
- A large number of blue chip organisations have set up in Sofia, including Shell, Nokia, Nestle
- Sofia is the fastest growing city in Bulgaria
- Kitchen included in the price